Chicken samosas are a non veg delicacy. It gives a superb tangy flavour with all spices added to it.
Samosas are my thing, from the very beginning. Even if I have a short notice, I was able to mix a filling and make the samosas ready. This is my daughter’s favorite because it has chicken in it 🙂 Sometimes I even add left over chicken in the filling and it tastes fantastic.
Preparation Time:- 30 mins | Cooking Time:- 15-20 mins | Makes:- 15 Samosas
- 450-500 gms boneless chicken
- 2 medium size Chopped onions
- 3 cloves/Laung
- 1 small cinnamon stick
- 5 green cardmoms
- 1 bay leaf
- 2 tsp Ginger garlic paste
- Salt to taste
- 1 or 2 tsp red chilli powder
- 1 tsp Garam masala
- 1.5 cup or 350 gms All purpose flour + 2 tbsp oil for moin
- Water to knead the dough
- Oil for frying
- 1 tsp Ajwain seeds
- Take oil in cooker.
- Add all whole spices, chopped onions saute them well, add ginger garlic paste, red chilli powder, turmeric powder, salt,garam masala fry well
- Add boneless chicken and cover with lid, cook till tender.
- When done open the lid of cooker and thread chicken to make it absolutely dry.
- Keep this filling aside
For the dough:
- Now take all purpose flour add oil, ajwain seeds and 1 tsp salt.
- Mix them well.
- Prepare a soft dough
For the Samosa:
- Now make small balls, roll them out.
- Add the filling.
- Seal the samosas with water
- Deep fry them on medium flame.cook until brown.
- Serve hot with tomato sauce/green chutney