Life is too boring to eat simple fries. French fries as we know, is loved by everyone. But I made these with chilly garlic twist. The sharpness of garlic and chilly goes like hand in glove with the crisp and mushy from inside fries. These are a family favorite.
Preparation Time:- 10 min | Cooking Time:- 15 mins | Feeds:- 3 People
- 5-6 potatoes big ones
- 4-5 pods of garlic- crushed
- Salt to taste
- 2 tsp Chilli flakes
- Red chilli sauce
- Oil for frying
- Cut the potatoes in lengthwise in thin slices.
- Now make a paste of cornflour with crushed garlic, red chilli sauce, salt ,mix thus paste with the slices potatoes.
- Deep fry them and cook till brown.
- Serve hot with sauce or green chutney.