Paneer or cottage cheese is everyone’s favourite. As it is made from milk, it is healthy also.
This was my very first dish I tried going out of the way. Normally in veg you get samosa with potato filling, & in non veg you get chicken samosas. So I gave it a try to make with paneer( cottage cheese ) & green peas.
Thanks to my husband Lalit Puri for this recipe.
So here we go
Preparation Time:- 20 mins | Cooking Time:- 15-20 mins | Makes:- 15 Samosas
- 250 Grams all purpose flour/maida
- 1cup paneer cut in cubes / cottage cheese
- 1cup boiled peas
- 1tsp red chilli powder/lal mirchi powder
- 1tsp amchoor/dry mango powder
- Salt to taste
- 2tbsp oil for moin
- Oil for frying
- Ajwain seeds
2tsp chat masala
- Cut paneer into small cubes.
- Boil the peas.
- Add red chilli powder, salt,amchoor powder to this & mix well.
- Take maida /all purpose flour add 2-3 tbsp oil ,little salt , ajwain seeds and knead a soft dough. Keep it aside for 20 min.
- Now roll out for samosas fill in the filling & deep fry them in low flame.
Fry them till golden brown on medium flame. Serve hot with tomato sauce or green chutney. & Enjoy