Noodles mean a lot to me. I am just crazy for Chinese, be it noodles ,or fried rice, manchurian. Since my childhood I remember I used to go to eat Chinese food with my brother, who is 11 yrs elder to me, as he is a fatherly figure to me. Since then I can keep all food aside and make way for indian-chinese 🙂
Preparation time – 30 mins | Serves 3
- 1 pkt noodles- 200 gms ching’s I use.
- 1 tbsp red chilli sauce
- 1 tbsp green chilli sauce
- 1 tbsp soya sauce
- 3-4 pods of garlic crushed
- 2 small carrots cut in thin strips
- 1/2 cup cabbage shredded fine
- 2 medium sized onions sliced fine
- 1 big green capsicum cut in strips
- Salt to taste- Be careful as soya souce has salt.
- 1 tbsp oil + 1 tbsp
- 1/2 tsp chilly vinegar
- Boil noodles well, strain the water and wash in running water to remove the starch and preservatives.
- Add 1 tbsp oil to the noodles to avoid sticking.
- Take 1 tbsp oil in pan. add crushed garlic saute for a while and then add onions, fry it well.
- Now add the salt & vegetables, and let them be tender . this should take 10 min or so.
- Add chilli sauces & soya sauce followed by noodles. Mix well & serve hot.
- I add chilly vinegar just when it is about to be done. It gives a nice sharp taste.
I enjoyed making it and then relished it a lot. Hope the same with you too.
This is how my noodles came out.Cook for yourself & enjoy.