The dish today I am going to share is a non veg dish known as Bhuna mutton. This recipe is of my husband, who is also a good cook.
My daughter enjoys this dish very much,hope you shall also like my recipe
- 1kg mutton
- 3 chopped onions
- 4 tbsp ginger garlic paste
- 2 tbsp red chilli powder
- 1 tsp turmeric powder
- 1 tsp dhania powder
- 1 tsp garam masala
- 2 – 3 cloves
- 1 cinnamon sticks
- 2 bay leaves
- 1/4 tsp methidana/fenugreek seeds
- 1/4 tsp khus khus/poppyseed
- 1/4 shahi jira
- 2-3 green cardmom
- Salt to taste
- 4 tbsp oil
- 1 cup whisked curd
- Take oil in pan. Add all whole spices and chopped onions. Saute them well.
- Now add rest spices including, red chilli powder, turmeric powder, shahi jira, methi dana, khus khus,salt,garam masala, alongwith mutton.
- Add whisked curd and keep on cooking till the mutton starts leaving oil on sides of the pan.
- Add little quantity of water to make the mutton tender.
- As it is done garnish the mutton with green coriander and serve hot with chapati.
I hope this twist of mutton shall be relished by you too.