We all love eggs. They are versatile and find a place in multiple Recipes. I am also an ardent fan of eggs including my family. I normally use eggs for breakfast as I relish it. They are an excellent protein and minerals source.
Today I shall share the recipe of egg curry . This is my father’s recipe , so this dish of mine is dedicated to him
Preparation time – 30 minutes | Serves – 4
- 4 hard boiled eggs
- 3 fresh tomatoes chopped finely
- 1 tbsp ginger garlic paste
- 1/2tsp red chilli powder
- 1/4 tsp turmeric powder
- 1/4 tsp garam masala
- Salt to taste
- 2tbsp oil
- 2cups water
- Take oil in pan , add chopped tomatoes and fry them well, add ginger garlic paste in it also.
- Now add the spices and cook well till it leaves oil.Add water and bring it to boil.
- Cut the hard boiled eggs into halves, put them in the tomato gravy and bring to boil.
- Your egg curry is ready.
You can serve it with either chapati or peas pulao as I have served it
Enjoy as I relished it