Paneer / Cottage cheese is a milk product relished by everyone. Paneer can be relished raw with spices as well as in different forms also.This recipe that I am sharing is dedicated to my elder daughter Pallavi Purani.
My younger daughtenr Priya Puri & Pallavi both who are now a mother to me , they both motivated me for bloggig, where I can share my Recipes & my thoughts which make me very happy & satisfied.
- 250 gms paneer
- 2,cups peas
- 2 tomatoes fresh paste
- 1/4 tsp garam masala
- 1/4 tsp turmeric powder
- 1/2 tsp red chilli powder
- Salt to taste
- 1/2 tsp ginger garlic paste
- 2 tbsp oil
- 2cup water
- Cut paneer in medium cubes.
- Take oil in cooker add tomato paste, ginger garlic paste ,& saute them well.
- Add all spices and cook well, add water bring it to boil, add peas, paneer & close the lid of the cooker
- Take two whistles of cooker & close the flame. Your matar paneer is ready to be served.
Do enjoy this recipe & have satisfaction of having yummy Matar Paneer