Bharwa baigan/ Brinjal , as by the name of the dish it seems to be very exciting & tasty. The brinjals are available in different shapes & sizes , but for this particular dish I need small in size mostly all of same size . This dish is my husband’s favourite, so therefore it is dedicated to him only.
Preparation time – 30 minutes
Serves – 4
250 gms small brinjal
3 fresh tomato puree
1/4 tsp turmeric powder
1/2 tsp red chilli powder
1/4 tsp dhania powder
1/4 tsp amchoor powder
A pinch garam masala
3 tsp ginger garlic paste
Salt to taste
3 tbsp oil
* Slit the brinjal into halves.
* Now mix all dry spices with ginger garlic paste & tomato puree.
* Mix well and fill the masala in slited
* Now take oil in pan ,put these masala filled brinjals and cook on low flame, when brinjals are tender put off the gas.
* Now serve hot with Chapati or Lachcha Paratha.
Enjoy as I do , having it as soon as it is cooked