We make many types of parathas, but today I shall share my recipe of Gobhi paratha. Is is healthy & nutritive also. We prepare a filling of gobhi that is filled in the paratthas. Different fillings include, potatoes, onions, paneer etc.
Here we go with the recipe
Preparation time – 20 minutes | Makes – 6 parathas
- 2 medium sized gobhi grated
- 1/2 tsp red chilli powder
- Salt to taste
- 2 Chopped green chillies
- A pinch of garam masala
- 1/4 tsp ajwain seeds
- 2 cups wheat flour – Medium soft kneaded
- 3 tbsp oil
- Mix all the spices with the cauliflower.
- Make small balls out of the dough. Fill in the filling & roll out parathas
- Now shallow fry these paratha on a griddle, cook both sides well & servo hot with butter ,& pickle
Now enjoy this paratha as I am enjoying