Chicken masala to my family is the favourite delicacy of non veg. I also relish this recipe of mine very much, but my daughter is an ardent admirer of this dish. Each one has its own way of cooking non veg, may it be mutton or chicken. Whenever it is non veg ,it is always cooked by my husband, but at times even I feel like cooking too.
Well today it gives me immense pleasure to share this particular recipe.
So here we go
Preparation time- 1hour | Serves – 4
- 1 kg chicken
- 3 onions paste
- 4 fresh tomato puree
- 2 potatoes cut in cubes
- 2 hard boiled eggs
- 3tbsp oil
- Green coriander for garnishing
Masala to be soaked in 2cups water
- 2 tbsp ginger garlic paste
- 1/4 turmeric powder
- 1/2 tsp red chilli powder
- 1/4 tsp dhania powder
- 4 cloves
- 4 black pepper corns
- 2 bay leaves
- 1/4 cup whisked curd
- Soak all the spices for an hour.
- Now take oil in cooker. First add onions paste and fry till brown.
- Now put the soaked masala , potatoes,& tomato puree.Cook well till sides leave oil.
- Add chicken and fry well then add 3cuos of water & take 5 whistles of the cooker.
- Open the lid of cooker . Serve the chicken alongwith half cut eggs & garnish with green coriander.