Whenever a sweet dish comes to mind it is always rice kheer.Rest sweet delicacies come after that. Kheer is one sweet dish mostly enjoyed by everyone be it a child or an adult. In every auspicious occasion kheer is always there. Even in my house rice kheer is enjoyed by everyone . Hope my recipe also makes you enjoy this dessert.
Here we go
Preparation time – 3-4 hours | Serves– 4
- 2 ltr milk- full cream
- 1 cup basmati rice
- 1cup sugar
- 1 tin condensed milk
- 4 green cardmom crushed
- 5 almonds juliens
- 6. Cashewnuts cut in halves
- 10 – 11 kismis/ raisins
- 4 – 5 strands of kesar dissolved in milk
- Take milk in pan and add rice in it
- Keep on stirring and let the rice cook in milk only.
- When the consistency of kheer thickens add sugar to it & boil well.Add condensed milk & boil again. Your kheer is ready now add the almonds,cashewnuts raisins, and at last add the kesar your kheer is ready to be served.
You can either serve kheer hot or chilled as you wish & enjoy