Toast is one of the best breakfast one relishes. We use bread in many dishes like bread poha, sandwich etc. The recipe I am sharing today is my daughter’ s favourite. We usually have it on weekends.
So here is the recipe.
Preparation time – 30 minutes | Serves – 3
- 1 whole loaf bread from bakery
For white sauce
- 1/2 cup maida
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1cup milk
- 4cubes cheese grated
- 1/2 cup water
- 1green capsicum diced
- 2 chopped onions
- 1/2 cube mozrella cheese grated
- 1/2 tbsp chilli flakes
- 3 chopped jalepeno
- 2tbsp red chilli sauce
- Put the butter in a pan , add maida & roast for a while, add milk.and keep on stirring well, orelse lumps will be formed. Put salt and thicken as it becomes like a sauce.. Add grated cheese & mix well.
- Get ready made whole loaf bread from bakery. Cut the into even slices, take oil in pan add chopped onions, saute them. * Prepare white sauce by adding roasted maida, grated cheese & little milk.Add capsicum also. Once white sauce is ready add chopped jalepeno, chilli flakes.Put red chilli sauce .Mix well.
- Apply this to the bread slice, garnish each slice with grated mozrella cheese.put them in preheated oven .preheat oven for 120degrees for 10 minutes. Toast these slices for 5 mins & serve hot.
Enjoy hot toast with tea or coffee