Gulabjamun is one of the most favourite dessert of all. Mostly in every occasion there has to be Gulabjamun as dessert . We enjoy them in festivals like Diwali ,Holi,Rakshabandhan,and many more. Toady I shall share the recipe of Paneer gulabjamun.
Here the recipe alongwith recipe follows
Preparation time– 30 minutes | Serves – – 5
- Paneer / Cottage cheese 250 gms
- All purpose flour 50 gms
- Green cardmoms 4-5 crushed
- Ghee for frying. 3tbsps
For sugar syrup
- 1cup sugar
- 2cups water
- 3-4 strands saffron
- Make sugar syrup of the above mentioned ingredients.Boil water & sugar well ,as.it thickens put off the gas and allow it to cool. Add saffron to it.
- mash the paneer & all purpose flour well with your palms ,mix well till it softens. Mix crushed green cardmom to it.
- Now make small balls out of this mixture, and fry till golden brown in ghee.
- Put these fried balls in the prepared sugar syrup .
- Decorate them with julien almonds., this is optional.
Enjoy this dessert with your family as I do