Today I shall share the recipe of masala arbi fry.It is very easy & I just enjoy making it, as my whole family loves it. Mostly arbi is made as dry dish but some people like the gravy one also, bit I shall share the dry recipe ,which goes very well with dal , chawal as a side dish.
Here we go
Preparation time – 30 minutes | Serves– 4
- 1/2 kg arbi medium sized parboiled
- 1 tsp red chilli powder
- 1/2 tsp turmeric powder
- 1/2 tsp dhania powder
- 1/2 tsp amchoor powder
- Salt to taste
- 1.4 tsp ajwain seeds
- 1 tbsp besan/ gram flour
- 4tbsp oil for frying
- Cut the parboiled arbi lengthwise and fry them till golden brown.
- Now take 2,tsp oil in pan add ajwain seeds, & all spices add fried arbi & toss well.
- Sprinkle besan on the arbi and mix well, put 2-3 drops of water& keep aside.
- Garnishing with green coriander leaves , is an optional. Your masala arbi fry is ready to be served with hot dal & steamed rice.
Enjoy arbi masala