Sabudana or sago is usually eaten during fast. We all Indians consume this sabudana by making different recipes some ,sweet , some salty &some crunchy. The recipe of mine has a crunchier taste ,& is spicy too.
Note down the crunchy recipe
Preparation time– 30 minutes | Serves– 4
- 2cups sabudana soaked for 4-5 hours
- 4boiled& peeled potatoes
- 3 green chillies chopped
- 4-5 strands of green coriander leaves chopped
- 1/2 cup roasted peanuts crushed
- Salt to taste
- 1/2 tsp red chilli powder
- A pinch of black pepper
- 1/2 cup bread crumbs
- 4 tbsp oil for frying
- Mix boiled potatoes with sabudana. Add all spices alongwith bread crumbs, crushed peanuts, green chillies & green coriander.
- Now make small balls & flatten them in your palms, shape them like tikkis. Serve hot with green chutney or tomato sauce, as you wish & ENJOY
You can eat this during fasts too; add rock salt or sendha namak and pepper only.