The recipe I am sharing today is an unique one , it not only has nutritive value but it is tasty also. It is a combination of paneer , matar ,with methi.
This is my elder daughter’ s recipe , I really loved this delicacy, therefore I am sharing this recipe with all.
Preparation time – 30 minutes | Serves – 3
- Paneer / Cottage cheese 250 gms
- 1 tsp jeera/cumin and mustard seeds
- 1 small onion chopped
- 1small bunch methi leaves blanched
- 1cup boiled peas
- 1/4 tsp turmeric powder
- 1/2 tsp red chilli powder
- Salt to taste
- 4-5 tbsp yogurt
- 2 tbsp oil
- Fresh cream 1 tbsp
- Take oil in cooker, add onion and fry well.
- Add the spices to this & saute properly.
- Put the paneer, peas, blanched meth leaves , mix well.
- Add 1/2 cup water and pressure cook for 1 whistle.
- Turn off the gas and let steam escape.
- While the gas is off, add the curd and malai and cook it down.