Today i share the recipe of a spicy mutton dish called Mutton masala. As it has eggs also in it. It has flavours of all spices.We can enjoy with chapatis & steamed rice.Well today it gives me immense pleasure to share this particular recipe.
So here we go
Preparation time- 1hour | Serves – 4
- 1 kg mutton deep fried golden brown,keep aside.
- 3 onions paste
- 4 fresh tomato puree
- 2 hard boiled eggs
- 3tbsp oil
Masala to be soaked in 2cups water
- 2 tbsp ginger garlic paste
- 1/4 turmeric powder
- 1 tsp red chilli powder
- 1/2 tsp dhania powder
- 4 cloves
- 4 black pepper corns
- 2 bay leaves
- 1/4 cup whisked curd
- Soak all the spices for an hour.
- Now take oil in cooker. First add onions paste and fry till brown.
- Now put the soaked masala ,& tomato puree.Cook well till sides leave oil.
- Add mutton and fry well then add 3cuos of water & take 5 whistles of the cooker.
- Open the lid of cooker . Serve the mutton alongwith half cut eggs.
- Your Mutton Masala is ready.